Thursday 9 October 2014

Care

Taking part in Five Minute Friday over at Kate Motaung's page.  Click the link and join us.  Today we're writing for 5 minutes, unedited and without worry with a prompt word

CARE

I care about you.  I care about what happens to you, how your day goes, when you're happy and when you're sad.  I care when you tell me you're feeling a bit teary, and the news has got you down a bit.  I hear you rally and your spirits regain momentum as you say you'll get your fighting head on, that it hasn't got you beaten.  I feel the distance so incredibly deeply and I care that I'm not there.  I care that I can't see you face to face daily and share this with you there, instead of from here on distant shores.  You are brave, you are strong, you are an incredible inspiration to me.  I thank you for birthing me in to being and I care about this brilliant life.  I care about you.

for my mum

No comments:

Post a Comment